Friday, October 28, 2011

Future Friday ~ all about the facial hair

Apparently I have developed an obsession with facial hair. Funny thing is, I hate when my fiance doesn't shave! I've already made a bearded beanie, which is mostly for the men folk. Now I want something fun for the ladies… facial hair for ladies & fun in the same sentence? Why yes I did! 


http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/incognito

I mustache you a question! Who wants a warm neck and some mustache fun?!?! I do! This is just TOO cute and funny for it's own good! It's an excellent way to keep your neck warm in a super unique way. It is SURE to turn heads. It can be done in a ton of fun colors to suit your wardrobe too.

This will for sure be making it's way to my Etsy store in the near future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD