Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend wrap-up ~Endless scarf photo shoot & new packaging

Here is my final blog post on the endless Celtic cable scarf. As many of you know I have been working on this scarf for quite some time for a custom order. It is finally finished, blocked, and now I have photos to prove it! Here they are!




I'm very pleased with the final product and know my customer will be happy. On to the next adventure!


Also this week I have added 2, count em' 2 more items to my Etsy store! Along with adding those extra items, I have changed my store to provide international shipping as well. Pretty soon my hand made goodies could be traveling the globe!


Another thing I have done with Innov8ive Knits is change the way people receive their new product. I went out and got a giant tag hole puncher and some decorative card stock sheets of paper.  Each new item that leaves Innov8ive Knits will have one of these tags with hand written instructions on how to care for their new garment attached with hemp string. On top of this being helpful information for the "end user", it looks more professional and gives a special touch that reminds people that someone spent time to make it by hand.




If you notice on the right side of my blog, there is a widget that shows what is for sale in my Etsy store. It's a fun way to get a glimpse of what's going on when you don't have the time to browse the store. What a fun little widget. 

I am working on the finishing touches on another Lion Toy and after that the bearded beanie will be on my needles!!! I can not WAIT until this premieres and the first giveaway takes place. This is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scarf! And i love your little tags :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Those tags really change the look of a FO when you present it to someone and its SO easy. I brought it to work yesterday to give to my co-worker that bought it for her sister and everyone thought it was such a fun little extra touch!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD