Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up ~ Wine Tasting

I've decided to start a new weekly series in my blog to keep you all in the know for specifically what is going on with the business: future projects, current projects, accomplishments, art shows I will be participating in, etc. This way you will ALWAYS be on the Inside of Innov8ive Knits.

This week for the Weekend Wrap-Up I want to talk about an organization near and dear to my heart that Innov8ive Knits will be helping out on the 28th (that's this coming Sunday)!  This organization is called SouthBARK. This is a great group of local people helping shelter dogs from becoming euthanized. I have 2 shelter dogs of my own and would have 100 more if I could handle it. They are so wonderful and I am very excited to be able to contribute to lengthening an innocent dog's life.

SouthBARK is doing a Wine Tasting next weekend to raise money to bennifit these dogs and help them survive until they are able to have a safe, permanent home. At this wine tasting there will be hors d'ouvres, silent auctions, raffles, an art show featuring local artists, and of course wine! To help contribute Innov8ive Knits will be donating a pair of precious baby booties for the silent auction.
Currently sells for $30.00
















If you are in the area you should really check this out! It's a great cause and it will be full of fun things to look at, bid on, or purchase from vendors. There's a $25 fee for wine tasting and goodies for your belly. If you have a love for animals, come show your support and have a good time. Plus, if you haven't had the chance to yet hopefully you can get to meet the artist- ME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD