Friday, August 31, 2012

Movin & A Shakin'

Starting today we’re MOVING!!! A big step for us, we are getting our first house (a rental, not ownership but that’s besides the point). We are coming from a 1 bedroom w/ a loft to a 3 bedroom 2 bath.  I can’t even explain how thrilled I am about getting some new space! We still have almost all of our wedding gifts in the boxes they came in because we don’t have anywhere to put them for goodness sake. You should see our bedroom, there’s a giant wall of wedding present boxes. OH yeah and now my rotten little doggies will have a yard to run around in.

The next few days while moving I’ll probably be a bit MIA, but don’t worry “I’ll be back” LOL sorry I couldn’t resist! But I WILL be back and I’ll have a brand new studio! I have so many ideas for the place, I’m even starting a pinterest board for my dream office. Any of you have any cool/organizational/fun/crafty/etc. ideas for an office to share?


1 comment:

  1. Congrats...How exciting! I'm so happy for you that you'll have your own space!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD