Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up - Pinwheel Photography (ear warmer)

This week I finished a product intended to be the next best thing to hit my Etsy store. It's been a lot of fun putting it together. Now that the time has changed, it has become impossible to take pictures during the week after I get off work (boo!) so now I have to take them all on the weekends. I've been waiting all week to take photos of the new product.

My fiance and I took a trip over to the park to take some pictures in the great Christmas weather. Here's the results:



I am so super pleased with how this turned out (the photographs and the work.) Not only is it cute, but incredibly functional! My head stayd warm throughout the entire shoot... the same can't be said for my fingers.

I will be putting this up for sale in my store this week. Soon to follow are more in different colors. Keep in touch via Facebook to find out excatly when it hits my store and where to find it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD