Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Treasury Tuesday ~ Success!

This week I decided to make the treasury focused around fun little things that can help make a business successful. There are some things in here that would even be useful for someone not running a business.

Check it out here!



I think the printable boxes are genious! The idea of just being able to print out gift boxes at any time is so smart and easy. Another great couple of things that are good for everyone are the photography back drops. As long as you have good lighting, this will help make excelent photos.Be sure to check out all these great listings. Many of them are very well priced and can show as very helpful for your small business or anyone!


4 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I'm gonna checkout the feedback stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah those feedback stickers are a cool. It's the only thing I've seen like it. I think it would be a good reminder to customers to leave it as well as melt make sure it's positive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really awesome finds here! I really like those printable boxes too. So cool. And I'm definitely going to check out some of these other items as well. =)
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD