Saturday, December 24, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up ~ Merry Christmas

First of all, Merry Christmas & happy New Year to everyone!

I'm sure one of the first thing's you've noticed is that the look is new. I've worked with a designer to make my website and blog professional and uniform. It's been a challenge to make the company as a whole have a collective look and I think it's turned out well. In addition to the blog and Etsy header, I have matching reserved listing & thank you placards for the store. I hope you like it!

This week I am excited to introduce the flower clip line to Innov8ive Knits. Currently I am only selling them as individuals in the store but discounted sets are coming in the near future. These are hand crocheted flowers with sewn on rhinestone centers. On the back is a ribbon covered clip to attach to hair or headbands. They are not up in my store yet because I am waiting to get some pictures with a model in them first, but will hit the store very soon! Message me if you want one in advance.







This is something that I've really wanted to do and it was on my monthly goal list. With only a few days left of this month, I was really cutting it close but am very happy to be able to present it to everyone. I currently have a limited amount of colors available because I'm trying to find out what YOU (the customer) likes best. Please feel free to leave comments on what colors you like, don't like, or would like to see!

ALSO I am running a sale on the 2 newborn hats I have in my store. These are hand knit with cables, usually $30.00 now on sale for $20.00. That's a whole $10.oo OFF!!!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/83942837/sale-newborn-knit-hat-in-sky-blue-with


http://www.etsy.com/listing/83943026/sale-newborn-hand-knit-hat-in-pea-green?ref=v1_other_1
If you have a shower coming up, this would be a great gift! Don't pass up this sale and grab it before someone else does. This will run for a limited time only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD