Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Treasury Tuesday ~ New Year/ New Calendar

It's a brand new year and your old calendar is all full and used up. It's time to get a fresh new start, and organize in a new way! This Tuesday's treasury is all about hand made calendars! 


There's billions and billions of mass produced calendars floating around the stores this time of year. Be unique and support small business, buy an Etsy hand made calendar for one of a kind products.


Treasury: New Year, New Calendar (click me)







Some of my personal SUPER favorites are the ~ 

  • Personalized wall calendar - great for even wedding gifts with the last name on them. 
  • The wall chalkboard organizer - I have a new found small obsession with chalk board organization
  • Black dry erase calendar - clean, modern look with and the dry erase gets rid of paper waste and makes it easy to change appointments.



P.S. If you are viewing this post via feedburner (email subscription) the treasury may not be visible. Please see my full site or click the link by "Treasury:" to view.  :)

6 comments:

  1. Lovely compilation of homemade calendars!
    Angie stopping by from Blogging Buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great calendars!

    Stopping by from Blogging Buddies

    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great!!
    Which reminds me...I need to get a new one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well OnePerfectDay I've helped narrow it down. I'm thinking of getting a nice one for my desk at work. They one they provided for me is pretty boring.

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD