Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm baaaack!

My semi-unpacked desk


I’m baaaack! After the nightmarish move from hell (aren’t they all that way?) I am back and at it! My office is unpacked (well enough to get things done) and I am just LOVING this new space!!! I’ll give you a tour soon when it’s all finished!

I’m so excited to be getting back into the swing of things. I have a whole lot of things that I want to get done this month. Maybe a few too many things on my to do list this month but I sure as heck am gonna try to knock all these goals out of the park to get the new line all spiffy, shiny, and ready to grace your wardrobe in time for the cool weather… Here in Alabama we still have no idea what cool weather feels like, but October is right around the corner so it has to be close right?

Thanks for being patient with my limited communication through the move. I can’t wait to knit up all the new things coming your way!

9 comments:

  1. Found you on Etsy, liking your new studio! I too am moving soon, can’t wait! My living room will basically be my studio with an armchair in it (if my friends are lucky!) Nice to come across your blog, all the best in your new home!

    Hannah (UK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, moving is the worst. We've been here since the end of July and there are STILL things I can't find. Luckily it's nothing important, but still--annoying!

    I can't wait to see your new space! Do you get to have a whole room to yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I am constantly looking for things. Everything is either still in a box or I have no clue where I decided to put it LOL. I DO have an entire room all to myself. I have a closet full of yarn all tucked away nice and neat. It's so wonderful to have a space all to myself! I feel like I've arrived :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I know moving is awful - Russians say it's worse than fire - but then you enjoy the new place, lots of room, and life is wonderful! Your office is lovely and very orderly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would totally agree that moving is worse that fire. There were several times where I stopped and wished we had never decided to leave our apartment. Things are looking up now though and I really enjoy it. I sat with my husband in the back yard today and watched the dogs play.

      Delete
    2. I am glad you enjoy it now.

      ...Dogs? What dogs? I always want to know everything about everyone's gods :) I have a Malinois - and you could share a link to your dog post here - http://mulberrywhisper.blogspot.de/2012/08/blog-dogs-dog-blogs-whatever.html

      Delete
  4. Moving is always a pain! Glad to see you got your new office set up (even if it's not complete yet). Can't wait for the tour!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you survived the move :) And how great to have your own space now! Can't wait to take a virtual tour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on surviving the move! Now the fun can begin. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD