Saturday, May 12, 2012

Innov8ive Knits Marvelous Models

As many of you know, I am in the process of getting my photography certificate from the University of South Alabama. I am working on perfecting my photography skills so I can ultimately photograph every item that appears in my store or website. Not only do I enjoy taking and editing photos, I think it means a lot more that I am involved in every aspect of my store and don't let someone else take control of my creativity.


I've always offered incentives to my models as a Thank You for participating but I really wanted to step this up a bit. It's a big deal to me when someone volunteers to work with me on making my store the best it can be. 


As a result of my wanting to show how much I appreciate all of my model participants I have developed a "club" of sorts to group all of my models in. This club will be called: Innov8ive Knits' Marvelous Models or IKMM


Here's whatcha get as a model!

  •  All the models get copies of their edited photos without my logo to do with them whatever they want - I have had models frame my photography in their home and even  include them in Christmas holiday cards.
  • Each time a you are used as a model you receive a 15% discount coupon that is good for a month to use on any item in my store as well as use towards a custom item. Also get get free hand delivery since you are local. That means no shipping fees for you!
  • When I add a new item to my store IKMM's get an EXCLUSIVE full 24 hour chance to purchase that item before it becomes available to the public. 
  • Any time that I run a sale on my products IKMM's are able to receive an additional 10% discount on top of the sale price (this can not be used in conjunction with a modeling coupon)
How to Participate:
  • I am currently needing models male and female in ALL ages.
  • If you or your child(ren) are interested in participating, please contact me.
  •  Include in your email: name, age, contact info, general availability, and a photo of the interested participant. If you are a parent of the submitted model please make sure to mention that so I know who to keep contact with and am not trying to email a toddler :)


The Nitty Gritty:
  • As a model you must be OK with my using the photos from your session in any way I see fit - for Innov8ive Knit's Etsy listings, FB page (including tagging), Twitter account, any and all advertising/marketing material, etc. Be confident however your pictures will never be used in an inappropriate way. This business is family friendly and portrays a clean, safe, and professional environment.
  • IK has the right to cancel this club at any time rendering all coupons and promotions void.
  • IK has the right to add or remove any of the members at any time. This is mainly to assure that the club is not abused and is fair to all participants.
  • Last but not least have a great time! I love photography, and interacting with you guys. 
Here's some examples of photography that I have done for my store if you haven't checked out my FB or Etsy store before:



 No experience is required for this and it's a fun way to get some pictures! I have a lot of openings at the moment so if you have any questions or are just curious please don't hesitate to contact me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD