Tuesday, December 11, 2012

For the Runner in You ~ Treasury Tuesday


I started really getting interested in fitness in college. Through a really bad breakup back in the day, it was the only thing I found that when I was working out that I could forget about everything else. From then on I was addicted. I became an AFAA fitness instructor and never looked back. I don't teach anymore for the time being just because I enjoy doing it on my own schedule.

Just this year with the encouragement of a friend, I've started running in local races & fundraisers and I'm enjoying the hell out of it! It's given me more oomph to better my pace and run harder in my training. It's also given me more of a reason not to skip any running to make sure I can do better on the next race than the last. With this in mind here's this week's treasury Tuesday... needless to say I am totally getting some of this stuff - or hint hint to friends and fam, here's some stuff I'd really like LOL! 



'Running!' by Innov8iveKnits

Dedicated to the thrill, being healthy, and showing it off - great accessories for the runner in you.


Wrist Cuff Wallet for Runner...
$7.00

Runners gift, Gift for runne...
$48.00

Will Run for Coffee Retro Pr...
$15.00

Hawaiian Original Running Sk...
$49.00

Running quote, motivational ...
$20.00

wake up and run, running sti...
$9.00

pocket arm wallet, orange
$12.00

I love running necklace
$50.00

running art print, race art,...
$22.00

Custom Race Bib Coasters Tri...
$22.00

Retro Running Answers Proble...
$15.00

Color-Themed Run Ring // Spo...
$4.50

Running Bracelet Sterling Si...
$45.00

Womens Running Metal Art Med...
$23.99

Marathon, Marathon shorts, m...
$20.00

Adult Running Shirt - I Eat ...
$15.00

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD